Active constituents of Spirulina:
- Proteins and amino acids
- Essential fatty acids - Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), Linoleic acid (LA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Stearidonic acid (SDA), Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA),and Arachidonic acid (AA).
- Vitamins – B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, D and E
- Minerals - Potassium, Manganese, Copper, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium, Calcium, Chromium and Zinc.
Benefits of Spirulina:
- Spirulina has amazing healing properties.
- Spirulina is rich source of proteins.
- Spirulina is 100% natural and have no known side effects.
- Due to enriched composition, Spirulina is regarded as complete food supplement.
- Spirulina helps maintain vitality and vigor.
- Spirulina have immunity building properties.
- Spirulina helps in correcting weight gain and anemia.
- Spirulina improves blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Spirulina has anti-inflammatory properties.
Spirulina is available at NaturalMedis in form of tablets and powder. At NaturalMedis, you can find Spirulina with Vitamin C, Pure Spirulina (tablets and powder), Spirulina with Royal Jelly and Korean Ginseng. Browse different product pages to know benefits, ingredients, recommended dosage and other important information on various Spirulina products.
At NaturalMedis, we discreetly pack all shipments and deliver them at your door steps.