Krill oil is made from species of Krill Euphausia Superba. Krill oil is loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids which are found only in seafood. Krill oil is far easily digested as compared with other plants and seed oils because of the presence of astaxanthin in it which is an antioxidant. At NaturalMedis, we provide 120 capsule pack of 500mg Krill oil.
Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
Our regular diet includes large amounts of Omega-6 as we are used to eating food cooked with oils extracted from plants like sunflower oil, peanut oil, soya bean oil etc. All these contain high amount of Omega-6 which raises risk of blocked arteries and heart attacks. Eating too much of Omega-6 can cause swelling, arthritis and skin diseases as well.
However, increasing Omega- 3 intake can help you fight depression, premenstrual emotional imbalance, panic attacks and more. This will also help in improving your immune system so that you are not affected with viral and other infections easily. It is important maintain the right ratio between Omega-6, Omega -9 and Omega-3 fatty acids
Benefits of Omega 3 Oils
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks.
- Helps cure blood pressure problems.
- Helpful for people with varicose veins.
- Reduces chances of arthritis.
- Helps in cases of depression, anxiety and premenstrual emotional imbalance.
- Can reduce the risk of ischemic and thrombotic stroke when taken as recommended by the experts.
- Boosts immune system function in infants and adults.
- It is known to be helpful in fighting against Alzheimer
- High level of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) which is present in Krill oil increases Intelligence Quotient.
1 or 2 capsules to be taken every day with water
- Omega-3 25.0%
- Omega-6 2.6%
- Omega-9 20.0%
- EPA 11.8%
- DHA 7.2%
- Phosphilipids 30.3%
- Astaxanthin 24mg/100g
At NaturalMedis, you can order Krill Oil capsules online. We keep our customer’s information completely secure and all shipments are discreetly packed to be delivered right at your door steps.